Float Dreams: Integrating the benefits of floatatation into your life and work.
- Float Dreams provides the resources you need to fully enjoy floating.
- How to acquire and install a tank for private use.
- Establishing a floatation tank center.
- Research on the benefits of floating.
Shoshana Leibner, Float Dream's founder, has helped install hundreds of tanks worldwide.
- Instrumental in creating industry standards for sanitation, water quality and maintanance.
Float Dreams currently engaged Floatation Tank Association, Epsom Salt Council and Dr. Justin Feinstein to publish research on the impact of floating.
"Nothing is Something Worth Doing." by J.C. Lilly
Float Sanitation Workshop
5:00pm – 7:00pm
Organized by the Floatation Tank Association
The science and regulations behind floatation tanks is a dynamic and important topic for every float center. It can be a complicated world, and information is often still in development. Join Shoshana Leibner (owner of Float Dreams and FTA board member) and Jason MacDonald (a health regulator from Canada) to learn the most up to date information on float sanitation, and help develop the path forward for the float industry.